Phap Lam pagoda
Located at 574 Ong Ich Khiem street, built in 1936, based on Asian style, the precinct‘s area is 3,000m2. At the beginning, this place was used for activities of An Nam buddhology association in Da Nang; the pagoda has Buddhist architectural style in Vietnam.
Today, the pagoda is a headquarter of Da Nang Buddhist association.
Pho Da Pagoda
Located at 340 Phan Chau trinh street, the pagoda was started to be built by buddhist monk Thich Ton Thang in 1932 according to West and East combination style. In the main hall has 3 bronze statues carved in 1947. The Buddhist college of Da Nang where monks and nuns from Da Nang and Quang Nam have been trained during 3 decades.
Tam Bao Pagoda
Located at 323 Phan Chau Trinh. This is the first place of Nam Tong Buddha faction in Quang Nam-Da Nang. The pagoda had been built from 1953 to 1963 combining South East Asia architecture and Vietnam style. Its towers has five stories symbolized for five colors of Buddha, the tower of the pagoda is said to be kept Ngoc Xa Loi(Buddhist stone). It is an interesting place for tourist and monks from the Western come here to study Buddhism.
Quang Minh Pagoda
Located far from Danang about 7km, on Ton Duc Thang street, Hoa Minh ward, Lien Chieu district. It is used to be a Buddhist chapel built in 1957. In the precinct, a 20m high Buddha statue seat in a 10m high pedestal and 8m width like a huge lotus in blossom. Inside the statue are stairs leading to the shoulder of Buddha, offering a panoramic view of Danang city.
Linh Ung Pagoda
Located on the cliff of Thuy Son mountain, facing the sea. In Le Hien Tong reign(1740-1780), Buddhist monk Quang Chanh stayed in Tang Chon cavern-a bamboo hermitage. After enthroning, Quang Minh king restored and named Ung Chon pagoda. Then in the third year of Thanh Thai reign, king Gia Long renamed Linh Ung Pagoda. The pagoda houses two valuable golden boards. It is an interesting place for visitors when coming to Marble Mountain.
Tam Thai Pagoda
Located in the west of Thuy Son Mountain. Its architecture has the shape of Chinese character meaning “king” with special lines and sketches, which are typical relics of temple and pagoda architecture under Nguyen dynasty. The pagoda was built in 1960. Close to the pagoda stand Pho Dong tower, Tu Lam pagoda and Vong Giang Dai( river-viewing pavilion), standing on Vong Giang Dai visitors can see an overview of Cam Le village. On the left of Tam Thai Pagoda are caverns with beautiful stalactiles. It is a good place for visitors want to pilgrimage to the pagoda and relax in a fresh and restful environment as well as visit the cavern.
Temple of Caodaism
Address: 65 Hai Phong Street.
This is one of the Caodaism Society known as” Dai Dao Tam Ky Pho Do” ( It means the 3 appearance of the great religion). In 1956, laymen held an inauguration ceremony for Trung Hung Buu Toa Temple in Danang city and present it officially the Caodaism missionary society. The temple was built in front of three towers: Bat Quai, Cuu Trung, Hiep Thien.
Chieu Ung Assembly Hall
Address: 47/16 Ly Thai To
The assembly Hall was built by Chinese community from 1966 to 1968 under architectural combination of Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea. In front of the Assembly hall is an actagonal tower connecting with main hall. In the main hall, people worship 108 Chinese who died in 1931 in Thu Xa coastal area, Quang Ngai province. A large ceremony is held on 14th and 15th June(lunar calendar) with the attendance of deceased’s families.